What are your products made of:
My jewelry is crafted with metals ranging from gold filled to sterling silver to 14k gold. All my products meet jewelry standards and are safe to wear. I design and carry stylish and quality pieces that you will enjoy for many years to come.
If you are sensitive to certain components, send me a message and I'll either help you find a piece that works or make small adjustments to the piece you desire if possible!
How to care for your products:
I hope you truly love your jewels, and I want nothing more than for them to become staples in your wardrobe! Below are some recommendations for care.
As some pieces may tarnish, I recommend your jewelry avoid contact with liquids, perfumes, lotions and perspiration as they'll dull the pieces. Treat your jewels with love and care, and they'll keep shining for you!
To keep your jewelry from tarnishing:
- Keep it dry.
- Store it properly. You will receive a special anti-tarnish velvet bag for safe keeping with your purchase. Keep the jewelry stored in this special velvet bag or an airtight Ziploc bag. With the air removed, the metal won’t be able to oxidize from the air.
- Avoid ultrasonic jewelry cleaners for pieces with stones or beads, as the friction may knock the stones or beads loose.
- Polish with a polishing cloth regularly to get a high shine on your piece!
- Do not wear 24/7. Put them on rotation, and give your favorite pieces a break from everything that will break them down. Treat them with love and care and they will keep shining for you!
All sale items are final.
I want you to be happy with your jewels! If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return qualifying item(s) for a refund or credit within 30 days of the ship date. Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll walk you through the process! Refunds outside of 30 days are subject to credit only.
Returned items must be:
- Unworn and in new condition
- In their original packaging
- Sale items and personalized items are FINAL SALE
All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Shipping costs and any other fees associated with sending your refund or exchange back to Prickly Cactus Jewels will be the responsibility of the customer. Packages requiring COD or other fees will be not be accepted or deducted from your refund. Returns are sent to my office.
*Note that not all refunds are equal so please contact me before sending your order back.
Exchanges can only be made for the same item at this time.
How can I Carry Your Products in my Retail Store?
For more information on becoming a Prickly Cactus Jewels retailer, please contact email@example.com with details about your business and store.